Here is an animation I did for a buyer on Fiverr who is a singer and wanted me to create a animated music video based on her script. I really enjoyed doing this video and I think it does a good job of showing my skills as an animator. Take a look at it and feel free to send comments. Also after viewing if you would like to consider my animation services, please feel free to contact me.
Ghost Pirates now featured on the Indy Planet website. You can find it easily by looking at up adventure comics category scrolling down to the letter G. Comics are listed alphabetically in the sections. Cost is only $3.99 on the website. However, I have a few free printed copies available for people who leave comments about it on the Global Comix website. I'm posting link below to that site. Read Ghost Pirates Chapter 1 Page 1 in English Online (globalcomix.com)
Comments
Post a Comment