I am currently enjoying sharing my current work and projects with all of you. However, I think it's time to share a little bit more about my past and how I got here. My early inspirations and what drove me to be an artist in the first place, as well as all the different twists and turns my artist journey has taken me through the decades of the 70's, 80's, 90's, as well as the current decades in the new Millenium. I look forward sharing this look back with all of you in up-and-coming posts in the future. As always feel free to leave comments about any thoughts you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!
Ghost Pirates now featured on the Indy Planet website. You can find it easily by looking at up adventure comics category scrolling down to the letter G. Comics are listed alphabetically in the sections. Cost is only $3.99 on the website. However, I have a few free printed copies available for people who leave comments about it on the Global Comix website. I'm posting link below to that site. Read Ghost Pirates Chapter 1 Page 1 in English Online (globalcomix.com)
Comments
Post a Comment