I've just completed this comic strip for a new buyer on Fiverr. He was very impressed with the cartoon and gave me a good write up on the platform. My art services include: Illustrations, Graphic design, comics, cartoons, comic strips, book covers, children's book illustrations, and even some animation. If you ever need someone to design an image that tells your story or sales your product, please feel free to contact. me.
Ghost Pirates now featured on the Indy Planet website. You can find it easily by looking at up adventure comics category scrolling down to the letter G. Comics are listed alphabetically in the sections. Cost is only $3.99 on the website. However, I have a few free printed copies available for people who leave comments about it on the Global Comix website. I'm posting link below to that site. Read Ghost Pirates Chapter 1 Page 1 in English Online (globalcomix.com)

Comments
Post a Comment