Ghost Pirates: Black and White Artwork! a labor of love with pen and ink art style.


 I've always have loved to do black and white art style artwork and I strongly felt as I created the Ghost Pirates comic book that doing it in black and white would actually enhance the feeling of the comic based on the storyline. It was wonderful to put in the lines and textures against solid black to create a style that was visually powerful and wonderful to create. I will admit that with some of the panels I may have put in too many lines and details, but that's what's best about creating your own works because you can learn and grow from the feedback you get from others. Feel free to check out some of the pages of Ghost Pirates that are available for view on the Global Comix website.


Read Ghost Pirates Chapter 1 Page 1 in English Online (globalcomix.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog