Comic Panel from the Ghost Pirates Comic! As a storm brews on the Dead Seas, A search vessel approaches a ghost ship in what is a very shocking and terrifying moment for the crew. Some of the first pages of this comic book are available on the Globalcomix.com website. Also if you like the story enough I have some FREE printed copies available of the comic. Contact me for more info.
Ghost Pirates now featured on the Indy Planet website. You can find it easily by looking at up adventure comics category scrolling down to the letter G. Comics are listed alphabetically in the sections. Cost is only $3.99 on the website. However, I have a few free printed copies available for people who leave comments about it on the Global Comix website. I'm posting link below to that site. Read Ghost Pirates Chapter 1 Page 1 in English Online (globalcomix.com)

Comments
Post a Comment