I will start to do work on a comic script for my next comic book feature. A story that will feature the Private Eyes. Don't have a title for it yet. I'm leaning towards it being a sort of origin story of how one the three members came to join the group. I will be creating plot synopsis sometime this month. Will keep you all posted here on the blog.
Ghost Pirates now featured on the Indy Planet website. You can find it easily by looking at up adventure comics category scrolling down to the letter G. Comics are listed alphabetically in the sections. Cost is only $3.99 on the website. However, I have a few free printed copies available for people who leave comments about it on the Global Comix website. I'm posting link below to that site. Read Ghost Pirates Chapter 1 Page 1 in English Online (globalcomix.com)

Comments
Post a Comment