Since Joining Fiverr plus I have taken advantage of some of the services offered by the membership. One of them is one month FREE to the CreativeLive website. A site where you can learn a wide variety of skills. I am currently working with an AI software called ChatGTP. It's writing software and makes writing various documents a lot easier and faster. I can already see how this will help me with my story writing. I will keep you posted of my progress.
Ghost Pirates now featured on the Indy Planet website. You can find it easily by looking at up adventure comics category scrolling down to the letter G. Comics are listed alphabetically in the sections. Cost is only $3.99 on the website. However, I have a few free printed copies available for people who leave comments about it on the Global Comix website. I'm posting link below to that site. Read Ghost Pirates Chapter 1 Page 1 in English Online (globalcomix.com)
Comments
Post a Comment