Fiverr has a new level system which I really don't understand, but it has managed to lower my seller level from a level 2 to a level 1. Apparently their are a number of sellers on the platform that are not happy with the new system. Fiverr is going to be having seminars to explain the new system. I will keep you posted on this and the impact it has on sellers on Fiverr.
Ghost Pirates now featured on the Indy Planet website. You can find it easily by looking at up adventure comics category scrolling down to the letter G. Comics are listed alphabetically in the sections. Cost is only $3.99 on the website. However, I have a few free printed copies available for people who leave comments about it on the Global Comix website. I'm posting link below to that site. Read Ghost Pirates Chapter 1 Page 1 in English Online (globalcomix.com)
Comments
Post a Comment