I made a very small amount of money on Global Comix website for page read of my Ghost Pirates Comic Book. Though the amount is small it does mean that people are reading and noticing the comic. I encourage all who haven't read the comic on the GlobalCoMiX website please do so. If you leave a comment about the comic, I will send you a printed version of the book as a thank you gift. Thanks for reading and I hope you will check it out.
Ghost Pirates now featured on the Indy Planet website. You can find it easily by looking at up adventure comics category scrolling down to the letter G. Comics are listed alphabetically in the sections. Cost is only $3.99 on the website. However, I have a few free printed copies available for people who leave comments about it on the Global Comix website. I'm posting link below to that site. Read Ghost Pirates Chapter 1 Page 1 in English Online (globalcomix.com)

Comments
Post a Comment