Fiverr Plus Update: My views since joining.
Since joining Fiverr Plus I have noticed some increase in the views that my gigs are getting on the platform. However, I have not received any new clients as a result as of yet. However, I have earned enough money to keep me in the program for another couple of months. This will give me a chance to see if staying in the program is really worth it. I'll continue to keep you updated every so often.
Ghost Pirates now featured on the Indy Planet website. You can find it easily by looking at up adventure comics category scrolling down to the letter G. Comics are listed alphabetically in the sections. Cost is only $3.99 on the website. However, I have a few free printed copies available for people who leave comments about it on the Global Comix website. I'm posting link below to that site. Read Ghost Pirates Chapter 1 Page 1 in English Online (globalcomix.com)

Comments
Post a Comment